Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Oops...

My friend Mara and I were looking at my blog yesterday... And I realized I haven't updated it for a while.

I'm pretty excited for this week, because I get to see my three favorite blonde boys!!! This Thursday, I get to go to the Hunter Hayes concert. I'm practically bouncing off the walls with excitement. For those who don't know, Hunter Hayes is a 20-year-old country singer who writes his own songs and plays every single instrument on his album-- that's talent. I'm so excited!!!! To make it better, I'm going to the concert with my four best girlfriends. I'm so excited!!!

This coming Saturday, I think I get to hang out with my friend James. We are going to see Footloose at Ashland, which I also saw last week. It was phenomenal!!! I'm so excited... Maybe moreso for this than for HH... Maybe.

And finally, I am going to the Footloose prom with Kyle next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment