Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lucky for music, movies, and long walks in the park... And yo-yo tricks.

I've had an amazing last few days... Or like a week.

My sister's baby bunnies are getting cuter and cuter by the day.

I hung out with James on friday, when we went on a walk to watch the ducks that he finds super entertaining (?), he did some cool yo-yo tricks, and we watched the Dawn Treader (because Prince Caspian has mysteriously disappeared.). It was amazing, as usual.

The next night, I went to the 4-H dance. After the music arrived, it was amazing!!! I had a "date" (joke) with my friend Megan. I also got to know her brother, Mike, who is very hilarious.

Kate and I are in a talent show that performs tomorrow!!!! We're singing a song from Sideshow. I'm excited but super nervous too.

But the cool thing that happened today was competing at contest for high school bands, and both of our bands got a superior rating! It was fantastic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment